- RSS Channel Showcase 1923995
- RSS Channel Showcase 8849866
- RSS Channel Showcase 3793190
- RSS Channel Showcase 9274954
Articles on this Page
- 07/14/16--13:48: _FAT Paint Projects ...
- 08/15/16--11:12: _Feel The Pride
- 08/18/16--14:40: _Amanda Forrest Show...
- 09/26/16--13:58: _Meet A Retailer: Ka...
- 12/05/16--16:39: _DIY FAT Paint Holid...
- 12/06/16--12:54: _FAT Paint Sponsors ...
- 01/23/17--14:30: _How Fabrics Can Ins...
- 02/22/17--13:51: _Meet the Retailer: ...
- 03/07/17--12:09: _FAT Paint Makes it’...
- 06/07/17--11:45: _#FATwashere – Take ...
- 08/08/17--10:32: _Super Fun Art Show ...
- 08/10/17--11:46: _Easy FAT Paint Tuto...
- 08/21/17--11:23: _Celebrating 5 Years...
- 09/13/17--16:13: _Easy, Peasy FAT Wax...
- 09/18/17--10:37: _Cascadia
- 09/22/17--12:52: _Thank You!
- 10/03/17--14:16: _How to Use: CLEAR T...
- 10/10/17--10:53: _How to Use: Extra FAT
- 10/17/17--11:07: _Meet A Retailer: Ta...
- 07/14/16--13:48: FAT Paint Projects We’re Loving
- 08/15/16--11:12: Feel The Pride
- 08/18/16--14:40: Amanda Forrest Shows You How To Find Creative Perfection
- 09/26/16--13:58: Meet A Retailer: Katie & Valarie of Upcycling Rosies
- 12/05/16--16:39: DIY FAT Paint Holiday Wrapping Paper
- 12/06/16--12:54: FAT Paint Sponsors Local Family for the Holidays
- 01/23/17--14:30: How Fabrics Can Inspire Your Next FAT Paint Project
- 02/22/17--13:51: Meet the Retailer: The Gilded Monarch
- 03/07/17--12:09: FAT Paint Makes it’s Mark on Bates Motel
- 06/07/17--11:45: #FATwashere – Take the Challenge!
- 08/08/17--10:32: Super Fun Art Show at The FAT Paint Company
- 08/10/17--11:46: Easy FAT Paint Tutorial
- 08/21/17--11:23: Celebrating 5 Years of FAT
- 09/13/17--16:13: Easy, Peasy FAT Wax Tutorial
- 09/18/17--10:37: Cascadia
- 09/22/17--12:52: Thank You!
- 10/03/17--14:16: How to Use: CLEAR Top Coat
- 10/10/17--10:53: How to Use: Extra FAT
- 10/17/17--11:07: Meet A Retailer: Tammy Doogan from Thomasin Rustic Chic
With so many talented artisans out there, it’s hard to not just spend our days staring at the beautiful projects you’ve created! Here are some of our most recent favourites! inFATuation! Chair is done! #fatretailer #fatpaint #inFATuation #antiquechair #angelasatticandantiques Aphoto posted by Angela’s Attic & Antiques (@angelasatticandantiques) on Jul 14, 2016 at 9:42am PDT
From us to those around the globe, Happy Pride! #lovewins
Want to connect with your inner artisan and bring your FAT Paint project to life, but not sure how? Interior Designer Amanda Forrest shows you how to achieve the perfect FAT Paint look with this FAT-tastic IKEA Hack!
The post Amanda Forrest Shows You How To Find Creative Perfection appeared first on Fat Paint.
We have an amazing group of retailers who sell and love FAT Paint, and we are so excited to introduce you to them all! Today, get to know the duo behind Upcycling Roseis in Victoria, BC: Katie and Valarie! Name: Katie Sewell & Valarie Trenholm Business: Upcycling Rosies Location: Victoria, BC One word that best describes how you work: Unique
The post Meet A Retailer: Katie & Valarie of Upcycling Rosies appeared first on Fat Paint.
‘Tis the season for getting a little creative. Here at The FAT Paint Company, we’re always on the look out for fun, new projects or ideas. Last week, we shared an amazing DIY FAT Painted Wrapping Paper tutorial on our social media channels. Can we say ‘Wow!?’ The end result is nothing short of FATastic!
‘Tis better to give than to receive. This year at The FAT Paint Company, we’re taking that old adage straight to the heart. FAT Paint founders, Victoria Lambert and Bradford Lambert, are giving back to the local community in a small, but significant way. On behalf of the company, they have sponsored a family —
With spring just around the corner, you may be itching for a new FAT Paint project, but have no idea what to do or where to start. You don’t have to look far for inspiration. From the drapes to throw pillows and rugs – even your favourite old fuzzy blanket – ideas are lingering in
The post How Fabrics Can Inspire Your Next FAT Paint Project appeared first on Fat Paint.
FAT Paint Retailer Vanessa MacLellan Finds Joy and Success Through the Old and Repurposed With the flick of a few switches, Vanessa MacLellan’s shop is open and ready for business. The pretty lamps are on; music echoes quietly off the walls as MacLellan checks her email and Facebook messages. Now, all that’s left for her
Norman Bates said it himself: “We all go a little mad sometimes.” Well, the internet sure seems to have gone mad over the past few weeks following the fifth and final season premiere of A&E’s Bates Motel. If you’re a follower of the show, you were almost certainly captivated by the introduction of Madeleine Loomis,
Photograph a FAT Paint can in your favourite spot and post it on Instagram with the hashtag: #FATwashere From coast to coast to coast—or sea to shining sea—we at The FAT Paint Company are making our bold and beautiful mark on this great continent one coat of paint at a time. From Campbell River, British
A lot has been happening around here. The mountain of paint cans in the studio are gone, the walls are freshly painted, a new kitchenette has been installed… and that’s all in addition to the usual buzz of The FAT Paint Company shop. What’s all the commotion about? Well, on Saturday, August 12 and Sunday,
FAT Paint 101: Back to Basics We’ve been saying it for years, but it’s worth repeating: FAT Paint is super easy to use. And we’re not just saying that because we’re the ones who make the product; we’re saying it because it’s true! You can transform an old, dated piece of furniture from drab to
5 Years of FAT!?! Yes, you heard that right. We’re turning 5 years old this year. Over the next five weeks, we are going to be marking this momentous occasion in a number of ways: a party, a new colour, a whole FAT-load of inspiration…. Holy Cow! There’s so much to celebrate!! But, we’re starting
Ahhhh… FAT Wax—the perfect complement to every FAT Paint project! If you haven’t tried it yet, what are you waiting for? It’s lush, supple, durable and oh-so-easy to apply. In fact, we recently received this email from one of our FAT Paint Artisans, who had never used it before. “This was the first time I
We are so FAT-tastically excited about today. After weeks of planning, prepping and hinting, we at The FAT Paint Company are finally ready to reveal the latest addition to our palette of chalk-style paint! Cascadia is a beautiful deep, rich green—a special limited release for our 5 Years of FAT anniversary celebration. Cascadia is
Whew! This week is almost over, and we have to admit… it’s been a bit of a blur. From the launch of Cascadia, our special limited release colour, to Victoria’s appearance on CBC’s Our Vancouver and our 5 Years of FAT anniversary party, the past few days here at The FAT Paint Company have
We often brag out our FAT Wax as the go-to sealant for your FAT Paint projects. And rightfully so. It’s awesome! It leaves behind a durable and lustrous museum-quality polish that’s smooth as silk and soft to the touch. But in some cases, you may be looking for a little extra protection. That’s where our CLEAR Top Coat
Now that you’ve mastered your FAT Paint technique, it’s time to get a little more creative. That’s where our speciality products, like Extra FAT, come in. Extra FAT enhances the consistency of the paint—perfect for the artisan who wants to FAT’n up their projects with added dimension and texture. The 100% all-natural powdered additive is
We at The FAT Paint Company are pretty lucky. About 140 retailers love, sell and promote FAT Paint in their shops or studios across Canada and the US and more are joining our tribe every month. We pride ourselves in doing everything we can to support them in their small business endeavours. After all, we
The post Meet A Retailer: Tammy Doogan from Thomasin Rustic Chic appeared first on FAT Paint.